ZTV News Episode 7 ZTV News Episode 7

Pacing is slow, speed it up. Hating one's situation has to be relatable, it's not. The banter back and forth seems too forced. Needs Kaiju in the background. At one point I wish there was a skip button or something to control playback but only because the reasons stated above.

Night Light Night Light

Awesome job.

The Hungah Gayums The Hungah Gayums

Voice acting was great, timing was great.
You're great.
Didn't see the movie though.

Game of The Year Edition Game of The Year Edition

Thanks for making a satir out of the gaming industry's laziness and BS, plus the typical consumer.
Animation was spot on.
Sound didn't seem to be in sync at some points.
Overall great.

By the way I've talked to someone who has worked in the industry, one of the bigger named companies. Won't say who though, but it always comes down to the producers word over everyone else's and usually the producer is a giant dumbass. I could give reasons and follow it up with lengthy eight page report but it's so obvious from the product's end result that it doesn't need it.

Egorapture Egorapture

Funny as always, well.. most of the time. This was funny.
Keep up the hilarious criticisms!

My Madness My Madness

Try using tweens.

Way too short.
Try to design a menu that people are used to.
Don't name a flash my madness; MyFlip, MyAnimation, MyCharacters, MySubject, these are NOT good titles.

LeoBrekalini responds:

I'm sorry but this is my only second cartoon

Bucket and Flea Bucket and Flea

This was ok.

The flow was a slow.
The file size itself was way to big for something like this, maybe convert your wav files into mp3 or use a higher compression rate.
The characters themselves might be original, but this idea has been played out before.

StomachBug responds:

Like I said it's my first animation so I haven't gotten used to everything right off the bat. I did think the file size was a bit too big but I wasn't sure until now.

Granted it might not be an original idea entirely but it's got enough content in it to be it's own thing I reckon.

I plan to make the stuff I do in the future far more snappy so don't worry about that.

Al the Xmas Velociraptor Al the Xmas Velociraptor

Animation is nice.

Voice quality could of used a bit more work.

Could of done something more with the raptor, was kinda expecting something silly to happen but you didn't really deliver on it and the raptor was too mild at times.

Clogged Tubes Ep 1 Clogged Tubes Ep 1

Good animation.

Nice story.

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Good Show!

Didn't see it coming, lol.